Temperature and RH Transmitter
The STYRAX “Temperature and RH Transmitter” has been specially developed keeping process measurement requirements of CLEAN ROOMS in Pharmaceutical industries. RHT105 is a high-performance 4/3-wired Relative Humidity and Temperature Transmitter. Its relative humidity and temperature transmitter is available in surface mount, duct mount and remote
sensor versions. This transmitter is accurate to 1.5% for relative humidity and within 0.3 °C for temperature.
- Advanced Microcontroller based process measurement.
- Software programmable measurement range settings.
- 5-point calibration for Temperature.
- 5-point calibration for RH.
- High input impedance.
- Software calibration – No trim pots.
- PC programmable.
Input Sensor Type:
- RH: Capacitive sensor / HYGROMER® IN-1
- Temperature: Semiconductor (Band gap)sensor / Thermistor
- Channel1: 4-digit 0.56” 7Segment RED LED Display
- Channel2: 4-digit 0.56” 7Segment RED LED Display
- Output1: 4-20mA/0-10VDC.
- Output2: 4-20mA/0-10VDC.
- RH: 0 – 100%.
- Temperature: 0 to 50°C.
- Temperature: 0.3°C for Temperature.
- RH: 1.5% RH for 10-90% and 2% for remaining.
- Polyethylene 40μm.
- Sintered bronze.